Primary Job Responsibilities: Sytepoint is looking for a talented full-stack software engineer with strong mobile programming experience. We’re looking for talented iOS and Android application developers with a passion for User Experience and a desire to question all assumptions to make our products better across the board. As a member of our product development team you will play an important role in developing product solutions and delivering features to support new business initiatives. If you are the kind of engineer who is passionate about bringing great experiences to life, being a craftsman in engineering and love working in a collaborative environment with your product & experience partners, then we want to talk to you. This position will be at the forefront of delivering these new experiences to millions of users.
• Design and write high quality, high performance application for iOS or Android platform
• Participate in development life cycle activities like release planning, coding, testing and production release.
• Work closely with product managers for feature requirements and deliver highest quality features.
• Participate in fixing production issues.
• Proven working experience in software development
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch (iOS programmer)
• A deep familiarity with Android SDK (Android programmer)• Experience with remote data via RESTful APIs and JSON
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Passion for designing and engineering rich user interfaces.
• Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
• Hands-on knowledge of version control systems such as GIT
• Ability to think logically, diagnose/triage.
• Driven to execute and follow through.
Salary: Starting at $50,000 /year